• Interior Door Cala 03 White

Interior Door Cala 03 White finished 34 inch right side

$279.00

Transform your home with the Interior Door Cala 03 White finished 34 inch right side

Model Cala 03 “Naturweiß” (natural white) is a 3 panel door in white made in CPL (continuous pressure laminate) surface

  • Door surface: polar white lacquer finished
  • including Frame in white lacquer finished
  • Door width: 34″ ( 860 mm ) for 36″ rough openings 
  • Door height: 78 1/4″ (1985 mm) for 80″ rough opening
  • DIN direction: right
  • Frame Edge : Design Edge
  • Middle layer: tube chipboard

Note for European countries users:
Please be aware that sizes may differ slightly from those commonly used in Europe countries. It is important to select one size larger than usual when making your purchase.

or
SKU: interior-door-cala-03-white-finished-34-inch-right-side Categories:

Share:

Interior Door Cala 03 White finished 34 inch right side

Quality and stylish interior doors from Mosel Tueren in Germany.

We are offering a selection of interior doors like the model Cala 03 in white,  available in our warehouse. Please contact us for other door styles, sizes and colors (minimum order quantity). You can download our catalogue of German interior doors here : interior Door Catalogue VY Build-English Version

Model Cala 03 “Naturweiß” (natural white) is a 3 panel door in white made in CPL (continuous pressure laminate) surface

  • Door surface: polar white lacquer finished
  • including Frame in white lacquer finished
  • Door width: 34″ ( 860 mm ) for 36″ rough openings 
  • Door height: 78 1/4″ (1985 mm) for 80″ rough opening
  • DIN direction: right
  • Middle layer: tube chipboard

Instruction how to install the frame : Instruction manual how to install a door frame

Instruction how to install the door leaf : Instruction manual how to install a door leaf

Mosel Tueren is a German company with over 60 years of experience in manufacturing high-quality doors. They offer a range of door options, please check out Naturewhite doors, Polarwhite doors, Lavagrey, Wood design, and Glas, each with distinct styles and finishes.

Mosel Tueren’s doors are designed with both aesthetics and functionality in mind. For example, their CPL- Wood design doors feature a durable and easy-to-maintain CPL surface with a tangible wood grain effect. Additionally, their glass doors come in clear or frosted options with organic or geometric patterns, allowing ample light to flow through.

The company prides itself on producing doors that meet various specifications, such as soundproofing, thermal insulation, fire protection, and burglar resistance. They also offer additional features and enhancements such as windbreakers, sliding doors, and double doors to cater to specific needs and preferences.

As a sustainable company, Mosel Tueren is committed to reducing its environmental impact. They are a climate-neutral company, reducing emissions by 55% and compensating the remaining 45% through certified climate protection projects in South America and Southeast Asia.

To ensure customer satisfaction, Mosel Tueren emphasizes the importance of seeking advice from authorized retailers who can provide professional guidance and assistance in choosing and ordering their products. They prioritize highest quality, minimal resource consumption, and customer-friendly features such as easy installation, adjustable fittings, and quiet closing mechanisms.

For more information about Mosel Tueren and their range of products, please visit their official website at www.mosel-tueren.de.

 


					
Weight 20 g
Dimensions 189 × 89 × 7 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Interior Door Cala 03 White finished 34 inch right side”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked